1 – Replacement Greencorner Umbrella Pole
3 – Pole Screws
To replace the pole, you will need to remove your canopy. Please refer to the instructions provided, or visit greencorner.com/support
- Remove canopy and set aside.
- Remove all hex bolts from the top hub to reveal the screws holding the top hub to the pole.
- Remove the three screws. They will look different than the screws holding the
U-brackets in place.
- Tap the top hub off from the bottom with a rubber mallet or other soft device. Hit in a circular pattern to make this easier and to avoid breaking the hub.
- Slide the broken pole out.
- Slide the new pole in and align double pulley with the single pulley so that they are in a straight line.
- Place the hub on the new pole. Align the U-brackets with the sliding hub.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 in reverse.
- Enjoy your repaired Greencorner umbrella!