This handmade leather rope strap is intended to neatly store the rope when your umbrella is in use. Installation is fast and simple, and only requires only a power screwdriver.
- Ensure the umbrella is in the open position, and the pin is fully through one of the holes on the pole.
- If your umbrella has four ribs: Position the metal button screw of the rope strap between the ribs, immediately to the left of where the pulley rope naturally hangs. (figure 2)
- If your umbrella has MORE THAN four ribs: Position the metal button screw of the rope strap below the ribs, immediately to the left of where the pulley rope naturally hangs. (figure 1)
- Ensure the unfinished side of the leather is facing you. Screw the button screw into the hub through the hole on the strap using a power screwdriver. (figure 2)
- To use it, simply loop the pulley rope, then use the metal snap to hold it in the leather rope strap. (figure 1)
- Enjoy the shade of your Greencorner umbrella!