All Greencorner wood umbrella frame parts are warrantied for a period of 3 years from the original date of dealer’s or consumer’s invoice, whichever is earliest. Each part of a Greencorner umbrella frame system is carefully designed to be easily replaced by the consumer. In the rare event a replacement part should become necessary, Greencorner will send the part free of charge, for the cost of shipping and handling.
Greencorner umbrellas come equipped with marine-grade fabric canopy that is backed by a 5 year limited warranty. In the event the canopy material should break down, send us a sample of the defective canopy for analysis. The canopy will be replaced upon defect confirmation.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Damages produced by improper mounting, contact with other objects, inappropriate installation, assembly, operation or handling, cleaning with abrasive products, modifications, other types of accidents, misuse and neglect, acts of nature, unauthorized attachments or lack of reasonable maintenance resulting in tears and stains are not covered.
- The terms, conditions and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Greencorner reserves the right to make design modifications without prior notice.
- All claims for shortages, damaged goods, shipment damage, and other errors must be made within 7 days after receipt of product. It is the consignee’s responsibility to check the contents of the product for any damage and missing parts as soon as it is received. DO NOT ACCEPT AND SIGN FOR THE PRODUCT WITHOUT FIRST INSPECTING IT. If any damage should occur during shipping, it is the purchaser / dealer’s responsibility to file freight damage claim with the carrier. Most carriers require this done within a 1 week time frame.
- It is solely up to our discretion to accept any return merchandise under any circumstance 7 days after receipt. Absolutely no refunds will be issued after 30 days from receipt. All merchandise must be exchanged no later than 60 days from receipt.
- Purchaser is responsible for ALL shipping charges on returns, exchanges, and warranty replacements.
- All custom order items are subject to a restocking fee: returns at 35% and exchanges at 20%.
- Order cancellations and returns must be requested in writing via fax or email no later than 7 days after receipt. No credit will be issued without prior written notice. All returns require an RMA number for acceptance.
- Greencorner reserves the right to warranty all products to the original purchaser only.
- It is the dealer / purchaser’s responsibility to pay all freight charges both to and from Greencorner on any cancelled order once it has been shipped.
- Labor charges connected with installation of replacement parts are not covered by this warranty.
- By accepting delivery of the goods, you expressly consent to our general terms, conditions, and warranty of sale as printed herein.
- To the extent permitted by law, Greencorner products shall have no liability to the purchaser or any other person for incidental, special, consequential, indirect or similar damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether arising out of breach of warranty or other breach of contract, negligence or other tort, or otherwise, even if Greencorner products shall have been advised of the possibility or likelihood of such potential loss or damage. In no event shall Greencorner products be liable for loss of profits and/or wages.
- This warranty and all other terms and conditions are to be interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida in the United States of America. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.