Note: This old style is being discontinued, limited stock remaining. All bases were previously made in Tunisia, Africa with the African Mahogany Umbrella frames, however bases will now be made in USA. The new USA design is also available and in stock.
• Commercial grade base perfect for high traffic areas.
• Engineered in Tunisia, Africa.
• Both metallized and powder coated for superior rust protection.
• Optional add on locking wheels available.
• *Can opt for a larger tube for 2.25″ umbrella pole diameter, but this base is not suggested for larger umbrellas due to lack of weight, and we will NOT be liable for any damage/injuries/etc from incompatible weight being chosen by the customer.
These bases come in two boxes. Once carefully unboxed, place the plate in desired level location. Set the tube ontop of the plate, lining up the four holes. Take the hardware that was included in the tube’s box. One at a time, take one washer and one bolt to one of the four holes you lined up, washer between the hole and the screw. Use the included hex wrench to secure and tighten the screws. Repeat until all four screws are fastened.
To prepare for your umbrella, un-tighten the two black triangular grip fastening knobs and take out any black reducer rings in the top of the tube that is smaller then your umbrella pole.
Note that these bases are heavier than your average base, so unboxing and moving the plate around may take two people.
Locking Wheel Options
These durable swivel brake wheels are intended for use with only the Greencorner low-profile bases, of all weights. Includes 4 nuts for installation.
The wheels themselves are 3″ wide. Lifts base just over 3.625″ above the ground with all four wheels installed.
Wheel color may vary, choices cannot be made. All wheels purchased at the same time will be the same color.