Note: This old style is being discontinued, limited stock remaining. All bases were previously made in Tunisia, Africa with the African Mahogany Umbrella frames, however bases will now be made in USA. The new USA design is also available and in stock.
• Commercial grade base for permanent installations.
• Engineered in Tunsia, Africa.
• Both metallized and powder coated for superior rust protection.
• Bolts to any level solid wood patio or level concrete surface. (Hardware not included.)
• Reducer rings and two tightening knobs for a standard umbrella and our smaller pole diameter.
Information you need Prior to Install
• Installation hardware and tools are not included.
• Check to see where you are considering to mount the umbrella.
• Concrete installation will typically require a hammer drill to create the desired holes and anchor bolts to fasten the base to the concrete.
• Sizes of the concrete anchor bolts vary according to how deep the concrete is.
• Typically 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ – 8″ concrete anchor bolts work.
• Wood decks needs an entirely different system, that fastens on both sides of the deck.
• Any suggestions made are not guaranteed to work in your particular surface. Be sure to get 100% accurate measurements and identify what is best for your surface.
We are not liable for improper installation, however we would be glad to help try to identify what will work best for you.