Firstly, 10 x 13 Rectangle
At Greencorner USA Inc., our umbrella canopies are sewn and umbrellas assembled all within the United States of America. Therefore our beautiful African Mahogany wood is grown in Tunsia, Africa. Also we have large umbrellas such as the 10 x 13 foot rectangle. Most importantly, with our expansion within the USA, this allows us to do much more than we use to in the early 2000’s. Steel shaping, drilling, welding, sand blasting and powder coating is all being done on site for our umbrella bases along with our massive sewing production and our umbrella assembly. Therefore our umbrella bases have that USA hard worked craftsmanship.
Secondly, 10 x 13 Rectangle
Moreover, we have a lot of unique benefits to our umbrellas. Also we have large umbrellas such as the 10 x 13 foot rectangle. First, there is our African Mahogany wood. We use solid one piece thick parts for increased integrity for decades. Also, there is a water based varnish that is ecofreindly and long lasting that gets placed on all of our wood parts. Our frames also open easily with a pulley lift system with a leather strap to avoid issues with the rope while open. In conclusion, our umbrella frames are extremely high quality and made to last.
Thirdly, 10 x 13 Rectangle
First of all, the fabric we use is standard for any high quality patio umbrella. Also we have large umbrellas such as the 10 x 13 foot rectangle. Therefore, it will be much better than the umbrellas you see in Walmart, etc. The 5 thread stitch acrylic with 100% polyester thread is much stronger and less see through then the cheaper competitors. In conclusion, the thicker fabric provides 98% UV protection at UPF 50 by just staying under the shade of the umbrella. Also, with how fade resistant the long lasting colors are and with the wind resistance of the functional air vent, the canopy is also made to last.
In Conclusion, 10 x 13 Rectangle
- Solid African mahogany and stainless steel hardware construction.
- Marine-grade canvas which is standard for Greencorner.
- Design options including: alternating panels, valences and logo printing.
- Built in USA. African Mahogany from Greencorner Tunisia, Africa.
- Made with easily interchangeable parts.
African Mahogany Frame
- Sturdy 2.25” one-piece pole.
- 304L stainless steel hardware.
- Water based varnish that is ecofriendly and long lasting.
- Pulley lift system for easy use with leather strap.
- 3 year limited warranty, just pay for shipping.
Marine-Grade Canvas Canopies
- 5 thread stitch acrylic with 100 percent polyester thread.
- Functional air vent for increased stability in strong winds.
- Fade resistance with long lasting colors.
- 98 percent UV protection (UPF 50).
- 5 year limited warranty, just pay for shipping.
10 x 13 Foot Rectangle Specifications
Greencorner uses only the highest quality marine-grade fabric in its umbrella construction. Solution-dying locks in color to prevent fading, season after season.
Our most popular colors, usually ready for quicker to ship timeframes:
Nearly limitless combinations. Mix and match any visual representations above, or feel free to design your own and our on site designer will mock up some visual representations. We also have options such as continuous canopies, which connects the umbrellas for maximum shade coverage, and our all weather protective curtains that can be zipped onto our umbrellas customized just for you. Click here to see more options such as these.