• Solid African mahogany and stainless steel hardware construction.
• Marine-grade canvas which is standard for Greencorner.
• Design options including: alternating panels, valences and logo printing.
• Built in USA. African Mahogany from Greencorner Tunisia, Africa.
• Made with easily interchangeable parts.
• Sturdy 1.8” one-piece pole.
• 304L stainless steel hardware.
• Water based varnish that is ecofriendly and long lasting.
• Pulley lift system for easy use with leather strap.
• 3 year limited warranty, just pay for shipping.
Marine-Grade Canvas Canopies
• 5 thread stitch acrylic with 100 percent polyester thread.
• Functional air vent for increased stability in strong winds.
• Fade resistance with long lasting colors.
• 98 percent UV protection (UPF 50).
• 5 year limited warranty, just pay for shipping.
Greencorner uses only the highest quality marine-grade fabric in its umbrella construction. Solution-dying locks in color to prevent fading, season after season.
Our most popular colors, usually ready for quicker to ship timeframes:
Nearly limitless combinations. Mix and match any visual representations above, or feel free to design your own and our on site designer will mock up some visual representations. We also have options such as continuous canopies, which connects the umbrellas for maximum shade coverage, and our all weather protective curtains that can be zipped onto our umbrellas customized just for you. Click here to see more options such as these.
Selecting the correct base or anchor is important for supporting your Greencorner umbrella. These recommended bases were designed with this umbrella in mind. Please contact us if you have any questions about base selection.