- Steel shaped into a general boxy "U" shape with holes in them for the 2 screws to attach it to a hub, and the holes for the rib bolt holding the rib.
- There are 4 holes through them on a standard U-Bracket.
- Some U-Brackets has an extra smaller hole for the pin & chain assembly to hook onto. Only one needed per umbrella. Please specify in the above option if you need one with the extra small hole.
- Not guaranteed to work with your existing product. Contact us with images for verification.
- Note: This is just for the U-Bracket part, not the whole umbrella, screws, bolts nor any other parts.
Our policy found on our website, clicking here applies to all orders made for Greencorner products.