All Greencorner wood umbrella frame parts have a limited warranty for a period of 3 years from the original date of dealer’s or consumer’s invoice, covering manufacturer defects alone. Each part of a Greencorner umbrella frame system is carefully designed to be easily replaced by the consumer. In the rare event a part is determined defective, after Greencorner inspects images provided by the customer, Greencorner will send the part as long as the consumer pays for the shipping of the replacement part. Please note only the manufacture defected part will be replaced, not the whole umbrella. Customer replaces the parts themselves or covers any labor fees for the part replacement.
Greencorner’s fabric is backed by a 5 year limited warranty from the original manufacturer of the fabric, for defects in the fabric. In the event the canopy material should break down, send us a sample of the defective canopy for analysis. Please note that inspection will take a long time, especially if Sunbrella fabric, and a replacement cannot be sent until the warranty is fully approved. The canopy will be replaced upon defect confirmation from the fabric company, as long as the consumer pays for the cost of shipping a new canopy. Only the fabric would be replaced if the canopy is defected. Customer replaces the parts themselves or covers any labor fees for the part replacement.
TERMS OF SALES POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Damages produced by: contact with other objects, inappropriate installation, assembly, operation or handling, cleaning with abrasive products, modifications, other types of accidents, misuse and neglect, acts of nature, unauthorized attachments or lack of reasonable maintenance resulting in tears, stains and other breakage or damages of any kind are not covered.
- The terms, conditions and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Greencorner reserves the right to make design modifications without prior notice.
- Greencorner takes no responsibility if products are damaged by shipping carriers. If we purchased the shipping: We will assist in shipping claims if reported to us with 24 hours of delivery with full detail (images prior to opening, images after opening, and full descriptions). If anything is signed for, without issues notated, you are accepting your delivery AS-IS. Any refunds or replacement will only happen AFTER the shipping carrier credits us which can take time.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the contents of the product(s) for any damage and missing parts as soon as it is received. Alert Greencorner within 24 hours of shipment arrival, with detailed images of packaging and full contents and issues. Greencorner has the right to refuse a claim of missing parts or damage.
- All custom orders void all warranty and cannot be canceled, returned, nor exchanged after purchase. Custom orders identified as: Sunbrella fabric, design options (valences, curtains, graphics, etc), and any alteration to products
- Umbrella bases, “clearance” products, and “discontinued” products are purchased “as-is”. In this regards “as-is” is identified as: does not have any warranty, cannot be returned, cannot be exchanged, and cannot be canceled.
- It is solely up to our discretion to accept any return merchandise under any circumstance. Absolutely no refunds will be issued after 14 days from receipt. All merchandise must be exchanged no later than 30 days from receipt. Order cancellations and returns must be requested in writing. All returns require an RMA number for acceptance
- Purchaser is responsible for ALL shipping charges on cancellations, returns, exchanges, and warranty replacements.
- All orders, even if cancelled, are subject to a restocking fee of 25% retail price (MSRP).
- Estimated and invoiced pricing is only valid 14 days, unless a signed NET payment agreement (with stated overdue fees) is on file and a Purchase Order has been provided.
- Greencorner reserves the right to warranty all products to the original purchaser only.
- Labor charges connected with installation of products or replacement parts are not covered by Greencorner. Consumer must install products or replace parts themselves, with no aid from Greencorner.
- By purchasing, you expressly consent to our general terms, conditions, and warranty of sale as printed herein.
- To the extent permitted by law, Greencorner products shall have no liability to the purchaser or any other person for incidental, special, consequential, indirect or similar damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether arising out of breach of warranty or other breach of contract, negligence or other tort, or otherwise, even if Greencorner products shall have been advised of the possibility or likelihood of such potential loss or damage. In no event shall Greencorner products be liable for loss of profits and/or wages
- This terms and conditions are to be interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida in the United States of America. This document gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
Greencorner is a Florida Commercial Awning Inc. company